Glamcheck clip-in Hair Extensions - CARE Tips
How long will my Glamcheck Hair Extensions last?
The lifespan of Glamcheck hair extensions is determined by how well you take care of them and how often you wear them. Usually, they last from 6 months to over a year.
How do I take the best possible care of my Glamcheck clip-in hair extensions to ensure that they last longer?
Properly taking care of your Glamcheck Clip-in hair extensions will prolong their life and also make them look better when you wear them. Here are a few tips.
- Before and after use, remember to brush your Glamcheck Clip-in Hair Extensions gently with a soft paddle brush to make sure all knots and tangles are gone.
- Wash your hair extensions every 20 to 30 wears or when there is too much build up of products and they become unmanageable to style.
- Gently wash your Glamcheck Clip-in Hair Extensions in lukewarm water, apply a little bit of sulphate-free shampoo, rinse out the shampoo and apply hydrating conditioner. Rinse thoroughly.
(Watch a video on how to wash/clean your Glamcheck Clip-in Hair Extensions here: )
- When your Glamcheck Clip-in Hair Extensions are wet, don't comb them or use any hot styling tools on them. Wait till they are completely dry and only then proceed to style.
- Your hair extensions are as prone to damage as your real hair. So when using flat irons or other hot tools, always remember to use a heat-protecting spray.
- Do not sleep in or swim with your Glamcheck Hair attached as it can cause tangling and damage.
- An important factor and one that most people don't consider is storage. Store your Glamcheck Clip-in Hair Extensions with care in the box it came in instead of leaving it out.