Posted on March 01 2016
- Start off by brushing you hair properly and bring it at the back. Section the hair in 2 unequal parts. Grab the bigger chunk of hair and tie it into a ponytail.
- Now, grab the other section and tie it with a hair elastic. Slid the elastic down a little bit and make a small opening with your fingers.
- Slip the hair through the loop and wrap it around the ponytail
- Now, add some strands of hair from behind the ponytail and tie both with a hair elastic and your first ponytail hairstyles is done!
Ponytail Hairstyle 2
- To create the second ponytail hairstyle, split your hair into 3 sections at the back and create a low ponytail with the middle section.
- Now, grab both the sections, bring them at the back and start weaving a fishtail braid over the ponytail. To do this, take a small strand of hair from behind of one of the section and cross it over to the other section. Continue doing it 5 - 6 times. Once you are done, tie both the sections with a hair elastic under the ponytail and you are done!
Ponytail Hairstyle 3
- For the third ponytail hairstyles, section the hair into 3 unequal parts at the back and tie the middle one into a ponytail
- Now, grab the section on the left, twist it tightly, wrap it around the ponytail and secure it in place with bobby pins.
- Repeat the exact same thing with the other section as well and you are done!