Posted on October 15 2015
Have a romantic coffee date but can’t decide on a hairstyle? After all, let’s face it girls, accessorizing the hair is as important as choosing the right outfit. So for today’s hair tutorial, I’m going for something soft, romantic and whimsical.
Things you’ll need:
- Glamcheck hair-extensions - Single Clip Highlights - Golden Brown
- Glamcheck hair-extensions - Natural Black 160 gram set 10 pcs
Get the Look:
Step#1: Clipping the hair extensions
- After thoroughly combing your hair, pile the top section into a simple bun and clip the natural-black extension at the back.
- Now remove the top knot and add the single-clip-ombre-highlights. Clip in two on each side of the head, top front and comb through.
Step#2: The ponytail twist
- Divide your hair into 3 equal sections at the back and tie the middle one into a low ponytail.
- For the right section, take a few strands of hair from the front portion and start twisting anti-clockwise. Bring it to the back and above the ponytail as you do so. Bobby pin it a few inches to the opposite left.
- Replicate for the left section but this time, twist clockwise.
- Repeat step 4-5 to make four twist sets for a cascading effect.
- Take the remaining strands of hair from both sections, bring to the back and make two cross-over. Twist as before and make a loop around the ponytail. Simply tie a knot above and secure the ends with bobby pins underneath the ponytail.
You can adorn with flowers to make it look even more feminine and romantic. Perfect for dreamy date or even weddings! Let me know how you re-create this look on instagram #GlamcheckHair.
Romantic Ponytail Hairstyle - Glamcheck Hair
Romantic Ponytail Hairstyle
Romantic Ponytail Hairstyle - How To
Fairytale Hairstyles - Glamcheck Hair